In this bundle, you will receive full lesson plans for all of the number lessons in the entire 3-year new maths GCSE scheme of work for both higher and foundation tier:
The bundle includes:
- 13 units of work.
- 51 unique lesson plans, including teaching content, student activities, introductions and plenaries and suggested support and extension activities.
- Weekly homework activities to support the teaching topics.
- End of unit assessment for every unit.
- Complete solutions for all activities.
The units of work included are:
- Decimals (Foundation Tier)
- Factors, Multiples & Primes (Foundation Tier)
- Fractions (Foundation Tier)
- Fractions: Mixed Numbers & Reciprocals (Foundation Tier)
- Fractions, Decimals & Percentages (Foundation Tier)
- Indices, Powers & Roots (Foundation Tier)
- Integers & Place Value (Foundation Tier)
- Accuracy & Bounds (Higher Tier)
- Calculations, Checking & Rounding (Higher Tier)
- Fractions, Multiples & Primes (Higher Tier)
- Fractions (Higher Tier)
- Indices, Roots, Reciprocals & Hierarchy of Operations (Higher Tier)
- Standard Form & Surds (Higher Tier)
If you would like to look at a sample unit of work (and test it in your classroom) before purchasing the entire bundle, the Algebra: The Basics foundation tier unit is available for free download by popping your details into the boxes below.
If you have any questions about this bundle, or if you would like a quote on a bespoke bundle to suit your needs, please email [email protected].